Friday, July 6, 2012

Gahhhh...

Honestly this is getting quite frustrating. I have been working hard trying to get the theory on \gaunt\s origin out but... I am experiencing massive technical difficulties on this damn laptop. And it's not like I can just go a get this damn thing fixed because one, it is stolen, and two, I don't have enough money. I mean honestly...

And yes I know, I should just use bloggers on website document writing program. Then only problem is that I am almost certain the that the author is deliberately fucking around with me, since either when i log in and open this post up it si either complete gibberish, or the thing is just deleted outright.

I'm going to have to put the damn ting on hiatus until either I fix my laptop troubles or my totheark troubles.

As for everything else, well things have been quite, to quite...
Wow I deserve to get my ass whipped in half after writing that line.

But in all honesty it has been relatively calm around me at least. O I'v only seen some breif glimpses of \gaunt\ and haven't run into any \masked\ as of late. Have the sneaking suspicion that I am being trailed.. but it might just be typical _runner_  paranoia. Aside from that well , things have been just

Shit I think I just smelled smoke need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment