Tuesday, July 17, 2012

STATUS REPORT

If I hear this song one more time on this fucking beach...
... I am either going to kill myself, or kill everybody in the nearby vicinity of me

Fuck me sideways my head hurts.

Alright, focus, back on topic.

Saturday, July 7th, last post. After finishing it I went to sleep (get it when I can) Woke up the next day signed back on to laptop, checked blogger, post I was working on regarding ~materials~ and ~infection~ was corrupted, whether due to a \masked\ or some kind of error on the websites part I did not know. After this... details get hazy.

The last thing I can truly remember well is that I was eating at some sort of dinner, and then after that going back to some motel, possibly checking out, possibly checking in, after this, I can't really make anything out.

Location: Lower West Coast, Somewhere along USA/Mexico border

Woke up in some sort of warehouse, all possessions gone, awoke with the following in their place;

Four articles of clothing, briefs, black jeans, white shirt- no tags only the _glyph_ drawn on the chest area in some sort of black marker, and a black sweater, all tags removed as with shirt, has a large _glyph_ on the back made out of some kind of duct tape.

Note in left hand, had the word prepare in all capitals written on it, the circular parts of the p's were _glyph_'s as well. On the back was a strange smiley face, will attempt to draw it in paint or something if I get any time.

In my right hand I held a crushed up roll of money, latter deemed as the correct amount I had by what I last remember, no sign of any twenty dollar bills, it seems someone close to \gaunt\ has a sense of humor.

In right pocket I had some sort of bailsong knife, from what I saw it was made of titanium.

Left pocket hold an old flip cellphone, seems some one went through the trouble of making sure all marking that could distinguish it were almost completely erased. The only thing I can make out is what seems to be the Cingular logo ( I truly meant it was an old phone). All keys were melted together into a solid mass sans the answer call and end call keys. Both inner and outer screens were nonfunctional, no camera of any sort is visible.

Storage facility was located out in the wilderness, no other buildings visible in the nearby vicinity, went out in the woods, attempting to locate some sort of signs of human life or some kind of river I could follow.

Then I encountered \gaunt\.

My first response was to pull out the knife, my second was to begin kissing my ass goodbye.

I was facing \gaunt\ with only a bailsong knife, in the woods, its turf, it probably shouldn't have surprised me as much when I got knocked down, except...

It wasn't from \gaunt\, I was staring straight at it, it did its stupid head tilt thing like it found me interesting, and then the tendrils came out.

And then I got knocked down, something hit me with the force of a fucking sack of bricks launched out of a fucking cannon. I was on the ground trying to catch my breath while... whatever the fuck this thing was on top of me. I didn't get a good look at it, all I know was that it wasn't human, and it had some nasty claws, because I felt a pain in my side.

As fast as it was on me suddenly it was off all I got was a glimpse of one of \gaunt\s tendrils, it seems it does not appreciate its meal being interrupted.

I tried to get a better look at the thing, it looked kinda like a large dog except... fur less, it's skin was a pale white except it looked like it was bruised in many places, and it was squatting down like it was some sort of gorilla. If I had to give it a name... I would have to say from what I saw it was from what I saw, you might laugh, but the first thing that occurred to me was that I was staring at the fucking Chupacabra

I tried to take a look at its head but then it... it made this horrible noise, somewhere between a howl, roar, screech, and a newborns wail, it just... I shudder thinking about that damn noise.

As soon as I started I immediately looked away, as if I did not look at the source it would go away, and I swear to God, I... I think I saw \gaunt\ take a step back, I swear if had ears it probably would have covered them as well.

And then ^abomination^ (will update the code) was on him.

That thing was fighting \gaunt\, in a second both of them were covered in black tendrils, all the while that fucking noise continued.

And then I heard another noise emanating from the fight I was witnessing. It sounded like the static that come from TV's except it just kept getting louder, and louder, and louder, until I just shut down.

I curled up into a ball and covered my ears, just praying for it to end... and then it did.

I don't know exactly how long it continued, I couldn't tell you when it ended. I just remember slowly taking my hands off of my ears, hands shacking, either due to fear or adrenalin or both I don't know. Both \gaunt\ and ^abomination^ gone, the ground covered in some sort of black liquid. Only thing I know is I got up and ran, ran as hard and fast as possible, away from... well whatever the fuck I had just witnessed.

I eventually got to some kind of pipe, some sort of sewage pipe maybe? All I know is I saw it as a way out, and I entered into it.

I have to go now, I think I just saw \gaunt\, I apologize for leaving it on such a cliffhanger but I have to go, just... wanted to let people know I am alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment