Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh dear what have you gotten yourself into this time Professor, you are very different than when we traveled.  together.
I thought you hated facial hair, and you stated you would never fall to the compulsion... well things change I guess.


Ah how rude of me, I should introduce myself to his "congregation", I am an old friend of the Professor when he first began running. As for names, well y'all can call me Dr. Mengele, not a chosen name mind you, just one I was given by those of you who serve our favorite gentleman willing. I cannot for the life of me figure out why.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just heard one of my "toys" being set off. Persistent little bugger this Glyphed is ehh? Hmmm, not like your going to respond since you are flat out cold. I am starting to think I am going to run out of toys before he runs out of blood, the "glyphed" that is.


Well then as much as I would love to chat  I must leave you, as it seems I need to prep some more defenses.


Usually this is where the professor puts some thing cute such as Stay as safe as possible! or something along those lines but that does not appeal to me, to childishly hopeful.


Well then, goodbye for now, hopefully we shall speak soon.


-Dr. Mengele

1 comment: