Saturday, June 23, 2012

Problem: Movement

Movement has always been one of my largest issues when attempting to make sense of \gaunt\. From what I have read on other blogs and seen it seems like it can be in multiple places at once/simultaneously. Basically this is a post to say that I will be posting a few theories on the coming future about this particular phenomena.

And by the way, I have no idea if this is relevant to my situation in any way but it seems that some of my words were censored in my last post, but it seem whatever or who ever has decided to do this did an utmost terrible job of it, as it seems simply highlighting the blocked out text will reveal it.

Be it on purpose or simply some glitch on bloggers part it is besides the point, essentially this post is to say that I will soon be posting some theories as stated in my initial post.

-The Faceless Professor

1 comment:

  1. Some proxies appear to be able to block out words on computers. :(

    ReplyDelete